Set in the wonderful Peak District National Park and with glorious panoramic views, Flash Village Hall is the ideal place for learning, celebration, performance, meetings, fun & friendship.
The costs of hiring our village hall for your event is affordable and extremely competitive.
Whether it be a safe and spacious meeting room for your social group or a great venue to hold your once in a lifetime celebration, we can help!
Our spacious village hall can be configured to meet your needs.
Licensed bar between hh:mm – hh:mm
To keep your event as flexible as possible you can book your own DJ / Band / entertainer
Ask your colleagues what they would prefer – a team meeting in the same old office meeting room or a day out in the glorious British countryside in Britain’s highest village hall.
Flash village hall is the perfect venue for anyone wanting to escape the city humdrum and be at one with the countryside and is less than an hour away by road from nearby towns and cities.
35 minutes 20 miles Stoke-on-Trent
45 minutes 30 miles Chesterfield
46 minutes 26 miles Crewe
50 minutes 35 miles Derby
1 hour 30 miles Sheffield
1 hour 33 miles Manchester
Managed by volunteers from the community for the community and beyond.
- Fully insured for nn people
- Can comfortably seat nn people
- Full central heating
- Panoramic views (weather permitting!)
- Hot drinks and sandwiches on arrival
- Ample free parking (off and on road)
- Small kitchen for hot drinks, sandwiches etc. However, we are spoilt for country pubs in the area with the amazing “Knights’ table” only a one minute drive away.
- For after event drinks we can also recommend our village pub, The New Inn.
- Fully licensed.
- LCD projector and screen available for extra charge
The small print
You should read our Conditions of Hire and check our Hire Charges before making any bookings. These documents are to be found below, available for download. Please note that we ask for a deposit to be paid for all bookings which will be refunded after the event if no damage has been caused.