Set in the wonderful Peak District National Park and with glorious panoramic views, Flash Village Hall is the ideal place for learning, celebration, performance, meetings, fun & friendship.
Our Village Hall can be hired for as little as £10 per hour.
Whether it be a safe and spacious meeting room for your social group or a great venue to hold your once in a lifetime celebration, we can help!
Our spacious village hall can be configured to meet your needs.
We are fully licensed to sell alcohol on the premises and can provide bar services. Alternatively, you can use your own licensed bar/catering company.
We can also provide a DJ or you are welcome to provide your own DJ / Band / entertainer.
Ask your colleagues what they would prefer – a team meeting in the same old office meeting room or a day out in the glorious British countryside in Britain’s highest village hall.
Flash village hall is the perfect venue for anyone wanting to escape the city humdrum and be at one with the countryside and is less than an hour away by road from nearby towns and cities.
35 minutes 20 miles Stoke-on-Trent
45 minutes 30 miles Chesterfield
46 minutes 26 miles Crewe
50 minutes 35 miles Derby
1 hour 30 miles Sheffield
1 hour 33 miles Manchester
Managed by volunteers from the community for the community and beyond.
- We have a maximum capacity of 100 people
- Full central heating
- Panoramic views (weather permitting!)
- Ample free parking (off and on road)
- A fully equipped kitchen comprising of :-
– A five ring Smeg electric cooker and oven
– Fridge Freezer
– Dish washer
– Large pub style drinks fridge
- For after event drinks we can also recommend our village pub, The New Inn
- Fully licensed
- LCD projector and screen available for extra charge
- We can accommodate an inside bouncy castle (Either the hire company or yourself must provide evidence of your own insurance)
The small print
You should read our Conditions of Hire and check our Hire Charges before making any bookings. These documents are to be found below, available for download. Please note that we ask for a deposit to be paid for all bookings which will be refunded after the event if no damage has been caused.