How to find us
Currently closed due to Government restrictions during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Please contact Janet McNicol on 01298 812053 for further details.
A Brief History
Courtesy of Margret Parker from her book “Flashback”
The parish church of St Paul’s has stood at the centre of Flash village since 1744 bearing witness to the faith of the Church of England and to the memory of its local benefactors who were instrumental in the building of St Paul’s church including Sir Henry Harpur who granted half acre of land on Flash Green for th building of the church. On Flash Green stood the stocks that over the years required numerous repairs and new locks.
The church was the focal point of every day life….
To be continued.